Ways to Register:
Wild Bear will contact you after each method.
1. Online (and pay by phone or at Wild Bear nature center)
2. Download Registration Form then email it to us:
Summer 2017 Registration Form (Digitally Fillable)
3. Mail it in (PO Box 3017, Nederland, Colorado)
4. Walk it in and visit your Wild Bear nature center
• All participants MUST fill out a new intake packet well in advance of the program.
• Spaces are limited and reserved only with payment. Wild Bear accepts cash, check, Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
• Scholarships are available to those who qualify. A Scholarship Application is available.
• If full payment is an obstacle, Wild Bear will work with you to set up a payment plan. Discounts do not apply with payment plans.
• In the event a class is full, your child’s name may be added to a waiting list and you will be notified promptly if a space becomes available
• Cancellation policy: Fees will be refunded if cancellation is made 3 weeks prior to the program. In all cases a 10% administrative fee is held by Wild Bear.
• Wild Bear Mountain Ecology Center is a child care center licensed with the State of Colorado
• CCAP must be confirmed before Wild Bear is able to put your child on the schedule. Please apply for CCAP before registering for camps.
Make a tax-deductible gift today to sponsor a child in our summer camp! We appreciate any donations to support another child who couldn’t otherwise participate without a scholarship.