Ways to Register:
Wild Bear will contact you after each method.
1. Online (and pay by phone or at Wild Bear nature center)
2. Download Registration Form then email it to us:
Summer Camp 2017 Registration Form Digitally Fillable
Summer Bear Cubs 2017 Registration Form
3. Mail it in (PO Box 3017, Nederland, Colorado)
4. Walk it in and visit your Wild Bear Nature Center
• All participants MUST fill out a new intake packet well in advance of the program.
• Spaces are limited and reserved only with payment. Wild Bear accepts cash, check, Visa, Mastercard and Discover.
• Scholarships are available to those who qualify. A Scholarship Application is available.
• If full payment is an obstacle, Wild Bear will work with you to set up a payment plan. Discounts do not apply with payment plans.
• In the event a class is full, your child’s name may be added to a waiting list and you will be notified promptly if a space becomes available
• Cancellation policy: Fees will be refunded if cancellation is made 3 weeks prior to the program. In all cases a 10% administrative fee is held by Wild Bear.
• Wild Bear Mountain Ecology Center is a child care center licensed with the State of Colorado
• CCAP must be confirmed before Wild Bear is able to put your child on the schedule. Please apply for CCAP before registering for camps.
Make a tax-deductible gift today to sponsor a child in our summer camp! We appreciate any donations to support another child who couldn’t otherwise participate without a scholarship.